Monday, May 16, 2011

DM Haul

Today Lisa and I went to DM and we got some interesting things. The first thing I got is this Gel Eyeliner Brush from Essence. Lisa has the same and she recommended it. It's amazing because it is really really thin and it's an angled brush. That's exactly what you should be looking for when buying a gel eyeliner brush.



Next I bought the Esprit Styling Color Palette in 904 over the rainbow. It contains 4 colours and a short tutorial how to use them. The eyeshadows are very silky, smooth and their colour-payoff is good. There's a light teal blue, a pastel green, a lilac and a shimmery vanilla colour.


The last things I got are those two lip products. The lipstick is an Esprit Moisturizing Color Lipstick in 201 Iridescent Pink. It's a Barbie Pink and it could be a good dupe for MAC's Viva Glam Gaga or Snob. I'm gonna try that and show it to you in another post. The lipstick applies very smoothly and it doesn't have a particular smell.



The other lip product is a Color Sensational Lipstain from Maybelline in 480 Shy Red. It has a felt tip kind of like a textmarker which makes it easy to fill your lips without smudges. It smelles extremely like a raspberry candy. :D But I have to say, the colour isn't shy at all! As you can see on the following pictures it is a bright raspberry colour somewhere between pink and red.



My favourite product is the lipstain because currently I prefer wearing longlasting lipstick instead of only lipgloss. It might not be for everybody but I like the loud colour and the raspberry smell.

xoxo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment