Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I got some stuff, too :)

Kate already wrote about the stuff she got when we went on our little spree last night, so here's my booty :D


First I went to got get some hairspray when I saw that they finally had some dry shampoo - I got so excited :) all the blogs have been mentioning it for months and I've been dying to get some. Wasn't cheap but I just had to buy it^^ I can't really compare it to any other brands but I tried this one this morning and I thought it was great. As for the hairspray, well it's hairspray :D There's really not much I can say about it, except that I chose this one because I prefer a lighter texture that gives volume and I know this got2b spray is great for that.

 

I've had this Esprit Foundation brush before, I still do actually, therefore I know it's really good. I use it every day. So when I saw that the entire Esprit selection was 50% off I decided to get a spare one, just in case :) And you know how it is, when something's on sale.. I also got a lovely Esprit styling color lipstick. The colour is 200 silky pink and I really like it. I've been very much into nude-ish lipsticks lately, so this one makes a great addition to my collection :)



2 comments:

  1. Sind das die Esprit-Sachen vom DM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja genau, bei unserer Filiale sind die momentan reduziert :)

    ReplyDelete