Saturday, May 28, 2011

mini-haul

Last night on my way home from college I made a quick stop at the drugstore and picked up a little something :)
Even though it wasn't much I was so happy to finally buy something make-up related again, it's been forever...

So this is what I got:
 

A peachy colour nailpolish from Manhattan's Naughty Nails collection. Sadly Manhattan doesn't name their products [I have to admit - I'm much more likely to buy something if it has a cool/funny/cute name] but the number it has is 31L. The bottle costs 3,95€ and the colour is really nice, it's not quite nude, very wearable and not too flashy. I love it ♥


 

My second purchase was this cool nailpolish from the essence sun club limited edition. The colour is called 05 BBC GOLDEN SANDS, and as you can see it's a very metallic broze. The colour-payoff is pretty good for a nailpolish that only costs 1,75€.


 

Last but not least, I picked up this Maybelline lipstick. It's a new colour from the COLORsensational collection, number 612 PEACH PEARL DIAMONDS. The texture of the lipstick is very silky and on your lips it feels more like a lipbalm than a lipstick. The colour is rather sheer [on the photo I'm wearing it pretty thick] even though this is one of the darker colours of the collection. I think this is a nice and affordable [7,25€] lipgloss alternative for everyday, if you don't mind the high shine and glitter. I'll probably go back to get another lighter colour as well :D

xo, Lizzy


PS: I don't know why this older post is suddenly posted as a new one.. sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment