Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blend It, Baby!

Hi Girls, 
this is part 3 of my KIKO review series, today: the blending brush 'Eyes 200'


The brush:
This blending brush is about 16.5cm/6.5in long, which is exactly right for a soft touch when you hold it at the end. The bristles themselves are 2cm/0.8in long, perfect for blending.

The prize:
I paid 9.90€ for this blending brush, which is a fair prize, considering MAC's 222 Tapered Brush costs 25.00€ and I think there's really not much of a difference between the two.


The result:
KIKO says:
The precious quality of natural bristles - elastic and perfectly calibrated- united in the cone-shaped, compact hairs, allows you to blend the eyeshadow with precision, creating a perfect shadow along the eyelid fold.
This is definitely a great brush! The bristles are compact and allow an even result. It seems to be of a good quality and comparable to more high-end expensive brushes.

In total:
In my opinion this brush was definitely a good purchase. Brushes are an investment, so they're worth a little more sometimes, but if you can get good quality without paying crazy prizes that's even better, isn't it?


I hope this was useful for some of you and thanks for reading our blog!
xo, Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. Is it soft? I mean does it scratch? Please answer me.

    ReplyDelete