Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Deep Sea Blue

First I didn't want to buy anything from the essence @holographics collection but yesterday I couldn't resist this blue eyeliner:


The color is called 01 blue ray and as you can see it is a metallic navy blue. The packaging is pretty standard and it has a very fine brush tip which allows precise application.


I really like it. I actually applied 2 coats on the thicker part of my line to get a really opaque coverage but I don't mind that :)


I think for a cheap product this eyeliner's quality is quite nice. The colour is rather intense but not too crazy that you couldn't wear it on any normal day. I love me some eyeliner

xo, Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Ein Blog-Award für euch: http://kleeblaettchen.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete