Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Koi Shopping & OOTD

I spent the last two weeks helping my mom update our little koi pond. We rearranged the stones and made a little brick wall around the edge so there would fit more water in the pond and the fish would have more room for swimming around etc. We finished on Sunday so today mom wanted to go check out this new koi salesperson she found. We drove up there and after totally getting lost for like 30min we finally found the shop and bought a new little koi :)


Today was really warm! 34°C/94°F. So I skipped foundation, just applied a bit concealer, setting powder and bronzer. For my eyes I only used eyeliners for a simple yet effective way to make my lashes stand out. My feet still hurt a teeny little bit from walking around in my new sneakers all day yesterday so I opted for flip-flops :) I kept my clothes simple, too. A standard black top and a light grey fluffy skirt with those little flowery things ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment