Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lipstick Tag

I found this fun lipstick tag on Kelly's blog and I thought I'd give it a go :)

my current collection =)

1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
Hm not really, because she doesn't own many and always hides them in her purse :D

2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
I once had one that came with a magazine, loved that one because it was all pink and glittery. But I guess I was about 11 or so when I went to some outlet store with a friend and we bought a bunch of crazy lipsticks for halloween (dark green, gold...).

3. Pink or red lipstick?
Definitely pink. While I do own a couple of red ones and I really like them, I never have the guts to actually wear them =)

4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
That would be MAC Viva Glam Gaga at 18€.

5. And the cheapest?
I guess something by P2, they cost about 1.95€, can't beat that :)

6. Do you use a lip brush to apply your lipstick?
Nah never. Too much effort :D

7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
I'd say MAC. Viva Glam Gaga has a lustre finish, which is absolutely perfect. I've heard that other finishes can be very dry but this one isn't at all. Plus the coverage is just amazing, soo opaque! I also really like the KIKO lipstick I just bought two weeks ago.

I'd love to hear about your lipstick favourites! Tell me in the comments or link up to your blog. Tag, you're it!! :)
xo, Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Viva Glam Gaga too! It's one of my all time favorites from MAC!

    ReplyDelete