Thursday, June 23, 2011

MAC Seasonally Supreme

Today I was reading my daily "blog-list" and I stumbled about some interesting news. MAC's Sheen Supreme Lipsticks seem to be very popular and because of that MAC is planning to launch a limited edition with some new shades. I think the new shades are gorgeous and I really hope this limited edition will be available in Germany, too. I already have Full Speed from the original range and I love the colour as well as the amazing texture.

photo credit

There will be 12 new shades at the price of 18,00 € here in Europe.

Supremely Confident Pale nude (Cream)

Happy Hibiscus Creamy white pink (Frost)

Bare Again Pinky neutral beige (Cream)

Tea Ceremony Neutral beige pink (Cream)

Sheer Mandarin Mid-tone yellow orange (Cream)

Supreme Style Light coral pink with pearl (Frost)

Fashion City Neutral coral pink (Cream)

Insanely It Watermelon pink (Cream)

Blossom Culture Soft pink with pearl (Frost)

Royal Azalea Bright mid-tone pink (Cream)

Korean Candy Bright orange-red (Cream)

Asian Flower Creamy lavender (Cream)

photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment