Friday, June 17, 2011

Red Coral

Happy Friday!
This is the last of my KIKO purchases, and my favourite so far :)
The Sunproof Lipstick SPF 15 in 05 Red Coral.


The packaging:
You get 2g / 0.07oz. of lipstick in a pretty, shiny, golden tube.


The prize
:
One tube of the Sunproof Stylo costs 7.50€.


The result
:
From KIKO's website:
     Lips moist, protected, immersed in full comfort. The glossy finish gives a slight
     effect of volume. The bright colors highlight the tan.
I have to agree! The lipstick has a great texture which feels very moisturizing, almost like a lipbalm. It applies glossy yet opaque and I definitely love the colour!


In total:
I absolutely adore this lipstick! The colour is a perfect coral and it has a nice texture. I also love the fact that it has SPF 15, ideal for summertime!

Enjoy your start in the weekend!!
xo, Lizzy

1 comment: