Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Rain

< Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin' >

photo credit

I love the rain! There's nothing like it.. When everyone else starts to complain about the cold and soggy weather, that's when I start to feel really good. - Go figure :)

5 Reasons why rain is awesome:
The sound. I just love lying in bed, listening to the raindrops on my windows, that's incredibly soothing.
-
The smell. Go outside right after it stops raining, the air is soo fresh! And it smells like.. summer :)
-
The cool-down. I really hate being too warm. Now when it's raining though, everything cools down to the perfect comfort level.
-
The colour-scheme. During the rain everything looks so pretty! Greens are more vibrant and the sky takes on the most amazing colours ranging from dark greys to vivid blues..
-
The water. Obviously. Isn't it just amazing when there's rain after a couple of dry days/weeks and suddenly all the plants are so alive again?!

Don't hate the rain, embrace it!! :D
xo, Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment