Friday, June 10, 2011

trucco italiano

Hey ladies!
Today was the opening of our very first KIKO store in the area and we were all super excited to go, we've been talking about it for weeks!
Here's a few impressions of the store, it's amazing - every girls dream =)

The store entrance, love the purple logo and the classic white interior!

Eyeshadows! So many colours :) That's my friend Kamy on the right, she's blogging too!

Love the little bags instead of plain old baskets or worse- having to carry everything in your hands.

Look at that nailpolish collection! And they're pretty cheap, too. Only 2,50€ per bottle!

I didn't buy too much in the end, only 5 things. I didn't want to spend that much, plus I have to admit I was kinda overwhelmed by the huge selection of all new (for me) products :)
Here's a preview of my purchases, I will tell you about them in detail soon, one by one.
So that's it for now, I'll be posting the products soon, with swatches, more photos etc.
Have a lovely weekend!
xo, Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment