Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Catrice and MAC

Today I was in the city to pick up a present for a friend of mine, who is having a birthday party on Friday and I bought some other things I wanted to show you.

First of all I bough two beautiful mono eyeshadows from Catrice, 130 Sitting On A Volcano and 230 Where Is My Caddy-Li-Lac. I love the names of Catrice eyeshadows! :D



The left colour is 130 Sitting On A Volcano and the right one is 230 Where Is My Caddy-Li-Lac. Both eyeshadows are supersoft and easy to apply, the colour-payoff of Sitting On A Volcano is good, Where Is My Caddy-Li-Lac is more sheer! Sitting On A Volcano is a warm grey with a plum undertone and Where Is My Caddy-Li-Lac is a very subtle silvery lilac.

left: direct sunlight - right: artificial light

The next thing I bought is the Catrice Lash Plus Intensive Lash Growth Serum. I really don't know if it works or not and first I wanted to buy the L'Oreal one because everyone is so thrilled by it. But if this one doesn't work I'm gonna buy the L'Oreal one. ;)


Then I bought two nailpolishes by Catrice, 420 Dirty Berry and 300 Be My Millionaire.  

left: flash - right: no flash

 Dirty Berry is a lilac shade with silver micro glitter which looks very subtly like a holo glitter, but only in direct sunlight and Be My Millionaire is a silvery grey shade with a purple undertone. Both very pretty nailpolishes! :)

click for larger picture
The last thing I bought is a MAC blush, Fleur Power. I stood there at the MAC counter for what felt like eternity before picking a shade. They are all so pretty! But then I chose Fleur Power and I'm really happy with it. The shade is beautiful and has incredible colour payoff!



What are your favourite blush shades by MAC?

xo, Kate

1 comment:

  1. Loved all swatches...and that silvery grey shade is oh so classy!!!

    Thanks for visiting me
    http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com(Enter my Giveaway here)

    ReplyDelete