Monday, July 4, 2011

City Haul

Today I was shopping in the city and I got some interesting things. :)
First of all I bought the Shimmer Mist for all Blondes by TONI&GUY. I know this brand for quite some time now as I used the shampoo and the conditioner when I was in England a few years ago and I loved it! In the meantime the brand is also available in Germany. You can find it at Müller in the hair and shampoo section. This Shimmer Mist costs 9.95 € and looks like this:


It's really shimmery and sparkling and I love the smell.

The next thing I bought is this
Ultimate Shine Lipstick by Catrice in 107 Play the Plum. It costs 3.99 € and looks like this: The lipstick is easy to apply, smells vanilla-ish and has a slighly metallic finish. It kind of reminds me of the Atomic Lipstick by Illamasqua which I love and need to buy as soon as I find an Illamasqua store! :D


Then I bought two things from the Deep Water Love LE by P2. I chose the Aqua Splash Duo Blush in 010 Fresh Apricot (3.25 €) and the Lash Water Jewels (3.95 €).


The blush is really silky and applies smoothly. It is divided into two parts, a coral part and an apricot part. The apricot part is even softer than the coral part.


The lash jewels come in a pencil with a round silicon tip. You have to turn the back of the pencil and then you can place little waterdrops on your lashes. But I have to say it is just a little "make up gimmick".


For all those of you in the US: Happy Independence Day! For the rest: Have a nice Monday! ;) xo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment