Monday, July 18, 2011

Essence I Love

I was surfing in the internet today and I discovered on Essence's homepage that there will be a new limited edition from August until September 2011 - I Love. This limited edition is influenced by Kesha and Lady Gaga and the focus is on the colour black and on special finishes. Those special products will be in the standard range from September on.


I Love Stage - Eyeshadow Base

01 beige



Quattro Eyeshadow


09 denim


Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow

03 steel the show
04 stars & stories
06 rock chic



I Love Glam - Powder Eyeliner and Eyeshadow

01 black
I Love Style - Liquid Eyeliner

01 black


I Love Rock - Gloss Eye Pencil

01 black


I Love Extreme - Volume Mascara

01 black



On Top - Lipgloss

01 dramatize
02 glamourize


Colour & Go - Nailpolish

08 ultimate pink
76 hard to resist
80 icy princess
83 luxury secret


I Love - Beauty Cosmetics Bag

There will be soon enough another exchange of the range, so some products will discontinue and there will also be some new additions.

xo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment