Saturday, July 30, 2011

FOTD: Golden Tan


I really enjoyed the make-up I wore to class yesterday, so I decided to recreate it for you  :)


On my eyes:
Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
MAC Eyeshadow Cork
Urban Decay loose pigment X
Maybelline New York EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner 02 Brown
Manhattan Go 4 Big Lashes Mascara
I applied quite a lot of Cork along my crease and then packed on X all over my lid. After blending that out I added a thin line of the gel liner, wiggling it between my lashes, and then put on a bit more of the gold to really make it shine. Last but not least I curled my lashes and applied mascara.

On my face:
p2 deep water love aqua splash duo bronzer 010 sun kissed
MAC Powder Blush My Highland Honey
MNY My Blush 701 Golden Bronzer
p2 My Flower Hour Kiss But Don't Tell Lipstick 010 Shimmery Mauve
I used a matte bronzer on my cheeks and along my hairline, then I added blush on the apples of my cheeks and finally used the gold as a highlighter, blended into the blush. On my lips I'm wearing kiss but don't tell, a nice soft mauve that adds color and sheen witout standing out too much.

Hope you like it!
♥, Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment