Monday, July 11, 2011

Insurance Policy

I finally got my Too Faced palette! YAY :D


The Insurance Policy high impact eye shadow collection comes with a full size Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer and contains 6 lovely colors:


Full Frontal is a warm dark brown. Glamazon a very light brown with a silver sheen to it. Socialite is a lovely coppery color. With Boy Toy you get a soft shimmery pink, while Skinny Dip is a vibrant blue. Finally there's Lucky Charms, a shimmery green.


I ordered the palette over Amazon, via Escentual. The delivery was super and they even threw in a nail file =)
The eyeshadows have really great color pay-off and the selection in this palette is really nice, as you can create both natural looks and more colorful 'out there' styles. Additionally the primer is great, so the set is definitely worth the 27€!

I've never had any products by Too Faced before, but I really like this, so I think I might buy one of the more neutral palettes sometime in the future. Do you have any Too Faced palettes you can recommend?

♥, Lizzy

3 comments:

  1. Full Frontal and Glamazon look really great! I love Too Faced x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really great! :) I just used them for a day-time-look and they look fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first four colors but never had the courage to play with blue or green. I want to go buy it now :)

    ReplyDelete