Friday, July 1, 2011

Misslyn Quattro Eyeshadow

A few days ago, I bought some cosmetics from Misslyn for the first time because I read a lot about it on some of the beauty blogs I read regularly. I decided to buy one of the really nice-looking Quattro Eyeshadows. They have a lot of blues and purples, some earth tones and also this gorgeous olive-coloured quad (no. 188 Safari).



All four colours apply smoothly without much fallout. They all - except for the lightest colour - have a good colour payoff.


I also tried to create a look with three of the four colours and although they look very different when swatched and in the pans, they unfortunately blend almost completely together on the lid. Nonetheless I really like the olive colours together with my eye colour and my blond hair.



I used:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Misslyn Quattro Eyeshadow in Safari
  • P2 Eyeliner in black
  • MAC Plush Lash
Well, now I have to go, I'll be watching Transformers 3 today. So excited! Have a nice Friday evening. :)

xo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment