Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sleek Oh So Special!

Today I got my Sleek Oh So Special! palette which I ordered about a week ago from Shades Of Pink and I just wanted to show you how the palette and the colours look:


This isn't my first
Sleek palette. I already have the Bad Girl palette and I have to say the colours of Oh So Special! apply as smooth and as well as the colours of Bad Girl. I especially like the colour payoff of the Sleek palettes, it is simply amazing!



Upper row: Bow, Organza, Ribbon
Lower row: Pamper, Gateau, The Mail



Upper row: Gift Basket, Glitz, Celebrate
Lower row: Boxed, Wrapped Up, Noir



Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Pamper, Gateau, The Mail



Gift Basket, Glitz, Celebrate, Boxed, Wrapped Up, Noir


All in all I can really recommend the Sleek palettes!

xo, Kate

2 comments: