Monday, July 18, 2011

Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box

Some time ago a friend of mine was in Paris and I asked her to bring me some beauty products from Sephora. Among other things I wanted the Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box and today I want to show it to you.




The colours are really diverse, you've got some nude colours like YDK, Twice Baked, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again and Half Baked but also some flashy colourful colours. :D


YDK (mocha with gold shimmer), Flipside (teal), Grifter (lilac with silver glitter), Uzi (white with silver glitter), Twice Baked (dark brown with gold shimmer)


Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (shimmery glittery champagne), Flash (bright purple), Oil Slick (black with silver shimmer), Kiddie Pool (ocean blue), Half Baked (golden bronze)

The colours are mostly well-pigmented, some are glittery, some really smooth, the colour payoff is incredible and there are no matte colours in this palette. I mostly like Flash, Oil Slick and Half Baked.
Grifter, Uzi and Midnight Cowboy Rides Again are the most glittery in this palette and I have to say Uzi is the shade I like least. When swatching and applying you mostly get only the silver glitter and none of the silvery white eyeshadow.
The rest of the eyeshadows is also great, they are easy to apply and to blend, so this palette is definitely worth a look!

I will also do some looks with this palette, so if you want to see more, stay tuned. :D

xo, Kate

1 comment:

  1. not only great colors, but i love the box design!

    ReplyDelete