Thursday, August 11, 2011

Goodies from The Body Shop

Earlier this week I picked up a few things from The Body Shop and I wanted to tell you lovelies about it :)

I used to use the Passion Fruit Facial Cleansing Gel and I was soo disappointed when I found out they discontinued that, or at least they didn't have it any more at this store. Because I did need some cleanser I ended up getting the TEA TREE SKIN CLEARING FACIAL WASH instead and I have to say I really like it! It does smell like tea tree oil rather intensely but I don't mind that. Like all Body Shop was gels you need very little product, a drop the size of a hazlenut is usually enough for the entire face. I've only used it for 3 days so far, but my skin feels pretty good and I do expect it to keep clearing up even more :)


Besides the facial wash I also picked up a few other things:
▪▫  A new Moringa Body Butter. My old one's nearly empty and I have to say this is definitely the butter I use most. I love how it smells like summer and it's not too intense, so you can pretty much always use it :)
▪▫  A new Refining Bath Lily. This time I picked a white one, I get a different color each time. Do you use these? I totally love them, it's so much more foamy and you need far less shower gel!
▪▫  The 100% Natural Lip Roll-On. I actually got this as a free gift. These are new and I'm still a bit skeptical about the concept. It's some kind of moisturizing oil that comes in 5 different scents: Rose│Orange│Berry│Coconut│Mint. I picked mint because the other ones are really fruity. The applicator has a little metal ball so it has a nice cooling effect when you apply it on your lips. 
▪▫  Samples! Uhh how I love samples :D This time I got a little bottle of tea tree oil, matching the facial wash. Also they gave me honey shampoo and honey hair butter. I've never actually used hair butter but I expect it to be an intense conditioner.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪
I really like products from The Body Shop because they only use natural ingredients and their stuff is just awesome :)
xo, Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment