Friday, August 5, 2011

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Semi Precious Pearl

Hey lovelies!
At first I refused to buy or swatch anything from MAC's Semi Precious Collection because normally I don't like baked blushes or eyeshadows. But I have seen so many positive reviews about the Mineralize Skinfinish Pearl that I had to buy it today. I was in the city anyway and I didn't think they would have anything left of the Semi Precious Collection, but they still had ALL Mineralize Skinfinishes. :) Well, I swatched Pearl and Rose Quartz as they were those I liked most from all the blogposts I have read and I have to say Pearl is sooo beautiful! Really, at first I thought it isn't anything special but now I'm totally in love with it. :D I know, the collection is already out some time now, but I hope this blogpost is still somewhat informative for you:



See how pretty Pearl looks? Have you bought a MSF or anything else from the collection?

xo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment