Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mascara Test Series 1: Astor Big & Beautiful False Lash Look Volume Mascara

The first mascara I will be reviewing is the Astor Big & Beautiful False Lash Look Volume Mascara in 910 hypnotic black. It costs 4.95 € at DM.



Well the brush looks promising and the texture doesn't look too wet for me. But after applying I wasn't so enthusiastic anymore.

1: bare lashes 2: 1 coat 3: 2 coats

1: bare lashes 2: 1 coat 3: 2 coats

1: bare lashes 2: 1 coat 3: 2 coats
The mascara definitely makes longer lashes, but lacks of providing volume and my lashes are definitely clotting together which I don't actually like in a mascara. :D
At least the colour is a deep black and the mascara is easy to remove. However, not the best mascara I have.

xo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment