Sunday, August 28, 2011

NOTD: pink glitter

Oh my it's been 10 days since our last post, so sorry about that but it's been so crazy here lately, super busy with work and stuff, plus it's been way to hot to wear elaborate make-up looks, but enough of that!
Today I'm back with these nails of the day I painted last night:


I used the Hypoallergen + Quick Dry Base Coat by P2 and then applied OPI's Sparrow Me The Drama as a base color. Using the nail art special topper It's Purplicious by essence I created a bit of a fading effect by applying it on half to two-thirds of the nail once, and then a second coat on just the tip. Finally I used Space Queen by essence as a top coat. I really like using glitter polishes as top coats because they tend to stay on much longer!

love, Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment