Saturday, September 3, 2011

MAC lipstick haul

Yesterday I picked up these two lovely lipsticks from MAC and I figured I'd swatch them for you lovelies :)

The first one I picked is RAVISHING, a permanent color which I've admired for a while now. I also got PEACHSTOCK from the MAC Me Over collection (previously also from the Give Me Liberty of London LE).


RAVISHING: creamsheen finish.orange-coral with subtle gold pearl/shimmer.
PEACHSTOCK: satin finish. peachy-nude with a very creamy finish and opaque result.

I really like these two lipsticks because they are very wearable! I know MAC lipsticks aren't cheap [18€] but the quality is just so darn fantastic!
Do you have any lipsticks by MAC? Which are your favourites?
xo, Lizzy

PS: check out Temptalia for the color descriptions and more swatches [ravishing/peachstock]

No comments:

Post a Comment