Friday, September 30, 2011

mrs. black star

  so make some noise for the one and only,  mr.  mrs. black star 

Okay yea the stars are a little over the top but I had to justify that name somehow, so I added them for the pictures :D

│1│ essence ballerina backstage eye soufflé 01 dance the swan lake
│2│ manhattan M collection eyshadow plum cake
│3│ manhattan long-lasting gel eyeliner
│4│ urban decay loose pigment goddess [I pressed mine]
│5│ mac eyeshadow vanilla
│6│ kiko cream waterproof eyeliner 04 dark purple
          
essence cute as hell face&body tattoo stamp 01 stamp it

I used 1 to lighten up my entire eye area, beneath and above the eye, up to the brows. Using 2 I created a crescent halfway between my crease and brow. I used 3 to tightline both lids and draw two winged lines. Next I covered my entire lid with 4, using the crescent and the upper wing as guidelines. I lightly covered those areas which are supposed to stay light with 5 and then added the little stars with 6.


I was just playing around a bit and this is what I ended up with. I quite like it :) I wouldn't wear the stars going out [I actually had to pick up my brother before I got a chance to take it off - thank God for sunglasses and hair^^] but I like the combination of the light purple with the dark grey. There's a lot of blue shimmer in goddess, which gets toned down a bit when applying but it's still visible, as you can see in the second photo. I really like the UD pigments but for some reason I still don't use them very often...

Hope you like it :)
xo, Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment