Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Catrice - New Eyeshadows and Nail Laquers

Hey lovelies!
Today I got some interesting things I wanted to show you - two eyeshadows and three nail laquers from Catrice. One eyeshadow and two of the nail laquers are from their new product palette!
I'm gonna start with the eyeshadows - I got 280 Heidi Plum and 410 C'mon Chameleon! Both shades are really pretty and the colour payoff as well as the texture is really good!




And then I got those three nail laquers, one from their Ultimate Nudes Collection and two from the regular range: 040 Petit Four As Dessert, 620 Captain Sparrow's Boat and 600 After Eight.


040 Petit Four As Dessert

620 Captain Sparrow's Boat

600 After Eight



I don't know if you have noticed already, but 410 C'mon Chameleon! ist a good dupe for MAC's eyeshadow Club and 620 Captain Sparrow's Boat for Chanel's nailpolish Black Pearl - hence the names :D Black Pearl and Captain Sparrow's Boat definitely describes the same ship. ;)

Have a nice rest of the week!

xo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment