Tuesday, October 11, 2011

FOTD x 2

Hey lovelies!

Today I've got not only one face of the day for you, but two. The first one is my day make-up and the second one was applied in a make-up workshop my mum and I attended.



I used:
* Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions in 04 Fresh Vanilla
* MAC Blot Powder in Medium
* Benefit Bronzer Hoola
* Benefit High Beam
* MAC Blush in Fleur Power
* Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
* Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Mono in 270 Grey's Philosophy, 250 Swimming With Dolphins and 280 Heidi Plum
* Benefit They're Real
* Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick in 080 Corallicious Pink


I used:
* Products from Jafra

xo, Kate

2 comments:

  1. Where have you used the highbeam? You look so pretty, but I didn't found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) I use the High Beam normally on the top of my cheekbones and on my browbones, the shimmer is very subtle. If you like, I can put together a little tutorial where I'm using bronzer, highlighter and blush?

    ReplyDelete