Tuesday, October 11, 2011

notd: just can't get enough


I showed you those 4 top coats from the essence re-mix your style LE in this post and today I used the pop laquer when painting my nails.

I applied the
essence re-mix your style LE pop top coat just can't get enough
over
OPI Pirates of the Caribbean LE sparrow me the drama
[one coat each over a clear base laquer]
flash / no flash
I like how it looks completely different in the light (you can really see the base color with just a touch of glitter) and when it's darker (the antique color of the top coat really shows and the glitter features all the colors of the rainbow)!

 the original Black Eyed Peas version wasn't on YT so here's the Boyce Avenue cover :)

xo,Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. Den könnte man ja fast als Holo Topcoat bezeichnen. :)

    ReplyDelete