Saturday, November 12, 2011

Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Quattros

Hey lovelies!

I just wanted to show you the two Catrice palettes I picked up this week. One of them is the Absolute Eye Colour Quattro in 01 Curtain Up! from the Welcome To Las Vegas LE and the other one is a rather old one - the Absolute Eye Colour Quattro in C01 Rumble In The Jungle from the Papagena LE.


The palette contains four eyeshadows, a shimmery taupe and three blackened hues, a blue, a purple and a dark grey with gold glimmer in it. Unfortunately the lettering Welcome To Las Vegas is only an overspray.


The pigmentation of the palette isn't the best and after finger swatching it I thought I couldn't work with it but the colours look good over my Artdeco eyeshadow base and they are longlasting. However, I would pair the dark colours with other colours you have in your make up stack and use the taupe colour of the quad only as a highlighter.


The design of the Papagena palette is really pretty and I like all four hues of the quad.


The pigmentation here wasn't a problem, but the gold colour for example has massive fallout. I haven't tested them on my eyelid yet, but I think the dark green and the purple will look really nice and I hope they are workable with an eyeshadoe base.

All in all I would say they haven't the best pigmentation or texture and Catrice's single eyeshadows are much more workable but I really liked the colour selection of the Welcome To Las Vegas palette and the Papagena palette was on sale for only 2.50 € so I grabbed it.

Have you bought anything from the Welcome To Las Vegas LE? Are you happy with their selection of products or do you find it rather boring?

xo, Kate

1 comment:

  1. Vielen Dank! <3 Die Schogetten mit Chai Latte dürfte es überall geben wo es Schogetten gibt, ich habe sie bei Netto gekauft. :]

    ReplyDelete