Tuesday, November 8, 2011

L'Oréal Paris: Lash Architect 4D Mascara

Hey lovelies!
Today I'm reviewing the Lash Architect 4D mascara by L'Oréal Paris.

This mascara comes with a rather long wand and a thin brush.
♣  The wand is angled a bit for easier application and the shape of the packaging is very convenient and comfortable to hold.
♣  The brush is about 1.1inches / 2,8cm long and at the thin tip only 0.2in / 0.5cm thick. With its short bristles, this allows a very precise application, while the longer ones fan out your lashes and prevent clumping.
You have to get used to the wand though, or at least it took me a few days to really appreciate it :)

 ♣
 no mascara / one coat / two coats
I did not use an eyelash curler!
 ♣
Usually I always curl my lashes before applying mascara but in order to show the real results I skipped it here. However I did curl the lashes on my other eye, just to see whether there's a difference. The eye I'm pointing at is the one on which I used the curler beforehand.

Click the photos to see larger versions :)

This mascara costs about 13-14€ which isn't that cheap, but L'Oréal often has special offers, where you can get two products for the price of one, or something like that =)

I like this mascara so far, and even though I'm still getting used to this brush (very different to what I usually use), I think the result is nice. The lashes look defined and are definitely lengthened quite a bit, but the overall effect is still very natural.



Not the mascara for you? Click here to see other mascara reviews we've done so far =)


I hope this was helpful!
xo, Lizzy


eyeshadow:  
essence moonlight LE 03 sparkling dawn
over  
MakeUpFactory yellow eyeshadow base
nailpolish:
OPI my private jet [review]

2 comments:

  1. The mascara stays on fine so far, I haven't had any problems with it running or smudging or anything like that :)

    ReplyDelete