Thursday, November 17, 2011

purple Sydney

Hey lovelies!
I've been playing around with the Catrice palettes a bit and I figured I'd share a look with you :)
I only used the Sydney palette for this make-up!


So here's what I did:

Using Town Hall, I lined my lashes and created a V-shape into my crease. I also smudged it a bit into my lower lashes, making sure the three lines all connect in the outer corners of my eye. Next I applied The Rocks all over my lid. I picked  up a bit of Sydney Aquarium and used the brush with that on, to blend the brown and purple. After that I applied just a bit of Royal Botanic Garden and dabbed it across my lid along the lashline and also beneath my lower lashes. Finally I applied a bit more of Town Hall to darken the outer V and intensify the look.
After that, all I did was apply some of the black liner on my upper waterline and put on a bit of the Taronga Zoo blush as a base color and then blended Opera House into it.



other products:
L'Oréal perfect match foundation in Rosy Vanilla
Benefit Hello Flawless powder in Champagne
Artdeco eyeshadow base
essence Vampire's Love shimmer powder in 01 Lil' Vampire [review]
L'Oréal Lash Architect 4D mascara [review]
MAC lipstick in High Tea (lustre)


I hope you like the look :)
Tell us how you like to use the Catrice palettes!

xo, Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment