Sunday, December 25, 2011

Feeling Christmassy

Hey lovelies!

Today I wanted to show you the look I wore in the last days. It's a christmassy one, but nothing too flashy or fancy - I'll save that for New Years Eve! ;)

These are the products I used for my face and the products I used for my eyes:


If you like to recreate this look:

 
First of all I used Artdeco's eyeshadow base all over my lid, after that I primed
my lid with a plum coloured pencil from p2 (Intensive Khol Eyliner 080 Magic Thailand).

Then I used Tendersmoke from MAC all over my lid and blended it out. 

After that I used MAC's Seedy Pearl in the inner corners of my eyes. 

In picture five, the eyeshadow I used for the outer corners and outer half of my lid was MAC's famous eyeshadow Satin Taupe

Next I used Carbon from MAC and an angled eyeliner brush to create a soft black line. 

After that I used a light pink pencil from p2 to brighten my waterline and the last step is curling my lashes and using mascara (I used Benefit They're Real and Lancôme's Doll Eyes Mascara). 

Finished!








To finish off I used MAC's Blush in Mocha and MAC's Lipstick in Hot Gossip.
By the way, I'm sorry that the eye make up looks a bit washed out, in real life it's shimmery and not as subtle as it looks, but it's still not an overwhelming look.


I hope you like it!
Have a nice evening.

xo, Kate

1 comment: