Tuesday, December 27, 2011

In Time - Sylvia Weis

Hey lovelies!

About a week ago I watched the movie In Time with Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried


I really liked it, but the one thing I was totally amazed with, was Amanda Seyfried alias Sylvia Weis' sky high heels and her incredible eye make up! So I thought I would give it a try and do a tutorial for you. :)

 

  To create Silvia Weis' eye make up I started off with a normal eyeshadow base. After that I used a white pencil to prime my eye. Then I used a pale beige shimmery eyeshadow and a bronze one all over my lid. Next I created a shadow around my crease with a dark brownish black eyeshadow and blended it out. Then I used a black gel eyliner to line my complete eye (the upper and lower lid) with a thin black line. After I finished with the black line I deepened the brown shadow along my crease a little bit and finally I curled my lashes and put mascara on. An optional step: I also used some individual lashes to create thicker longer lashes. You can do that but it isn't a must! :) To finish off with the rest of the make up I used a pinkish blush for the apples of my cheeks and a roswood coloured matte lipstick like Sylvia wears in the movie.
Here are some other photos, a close up of the eyes and the whole face. I'm deeply sorry that those have another colour, but I was really pissed of with the light in my room as I look like a ghost, so I changed into a room with warmer lighting!



So, did you see the movie? Did you like her make up? I would love to see some of your interpretations of this eye make up! :)

Have a nice evening!

xo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment