Monday, December 5, 2011

round 'em up

Just bits of inspiration found here and there =)


Although I haven't seen Immortals yet, I love Freida Pinto's dark earthy makeup! A full breakdown of all the products used on her look can be found on makeup411.

I absolutely adore braided hairstyles but I have to admit, I'm really bad at recreating them! Luckily there's the Beauty Department with their super helpful videos! Learn how to do a classic french braid or a cool fishtail braid!

Winter's sometimes a rather color-less season, with most clothes leaning into the gray area. That's why I love these electric blue accessories put together on All Women Stalk. And the best thing about this color: totally works in the summer,too!

For all those DIY fans out there, here's a cute idea on how to restyle an old sweatshirt from A Beautiful Mess.

I absolutely adore the show New Girl, I've even been thinking about doing a makeup look based on Jess, and now College Fashion did an article on how to dress like Jess, love it! =)

Last but not least, I've been loving this simple yet vibrant copper sparkle & purple look Eesha did a while back!


♥, Lizzy
*** all pictures have been taken from the provided links***

1 comment:

  1. Aww ... thanks a ton Lizzy for mentioning about my post. This gives me a lot a confidence and inspiration to do better and better. Thanks again. :-)

    ReplyDelete