We love reading blogger tags, they’re so much fun, and now Kelly has tagged us to do this one, yay!
We both wanted to do this tag so we split some of it up and color coded the answers :) Lizzy // Kate
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link to them in your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
11 facts about Kate&Lizzy:
1. I hate to go shopping. Seriously I hate the people who are watching me, the tiny fitting rooms, the heat...ugh! But before you think I don't have anything to wear, I equally love online shopping! It's the best idea ever. :D
2. I'm a major TV show fan and have a lot of them on dvd! I just hate when I love a movie and it only lasts 2 hours. So I watch series instead; this way you get to spend soo much more time with your favourite characters ;)
3. I have a slight obsession with cheese, I could eat cheese always and at any time of the day.
4. I have a thing about numbers.. for some reason I always set my alarm clock to symmetrical times like 6:46 and the volume on my TV has to be a multiple of 5 :D
5. I love Asia - Japan, China, the culture, the guys.. ;)
6. I study to be a secondary teacher for my two favourite subjects: English and Geography.
7. My room is painted purple..
8. I'm currently saving up for my third tattoo, but I have an expensive trip coming up so I'll have to wait until summer to have it done..
9. I don't like cocktails with milk, cream or anything sweet. I'm not like the other girls I think. I would rather drink a beer than drink a cocktail with cream.
10. My room tends to be rather untidy but when I clean, I do it excessively, disinfecting and everything :)
11. We love playing Singstar together, we are super geeky Assassins Creed fans & we love driving around aimlessly at night just talking and listening to music!
Our answers to Kelly’s questions:
1. What is your favourite perfume?
Hard to decide.. I love Sun Delight in the Summer and right now I'm alternating between Boss Orange and Miss Dior Chèrie, depending on my mood :)
I'm totally in love with oriental types of perfume like JPG Classique EdP with rose and vanilla or Narcisco Rodriguez For Her EdT with honey and musk. And it has to be a perfume which wears a long time! :)
2. If you could have any job in the world, what would you choose?
I think Cameron Diaz' character in The Holiday has pretty much the coolest job on earth (cutting movie trailers) but I love teaching and am very happy about becoming a secondary school teacher :)
Well I think any job including foreign countries and foreign languages would be something for me, so I'd like to be a hotel manager in a foreign country or do something with tourism.
3. Small purses or large totes?
Definitely large totes! I always carry so much stuff with me and it drives me crazy when I don't have something I need.
Mostly I like large totes better but if I'm going out in the evening I only carry a small clutch because it's just more practical for me.
4. What language did you take in school?
English, French and then Italian, that adds up to 4 languages.. (both my French and Italian are pretty bad though) :D
Well as I'm studying to be a foreign language correspondent, I'm fluent in English and I speak also French and Spanish.
5. What's your favourite color?
I love both purple and turquoise! But as far as clothes go, I mostly stick to grey, black and other neutrals.
I love purple and silver, though I don't know if silver is even considered a colour. :D
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you be?
I love Seattle, never been there but love it all the same! Either that or Hawaii =) Definitely a place where they speak English :)
Oh that's a hard question because I love travelling and foreign countries in general, but if I'd have to choose it would either be London or an amazing sunny place somewhere in the US like California or Hawaii! New Zealand wouldn't be that bad either. :D
7. Righty or lefty?
Righty! Righty ;)
8. Have you ever dyed your hair?
All the time! I love changing things up but since I like my hair to stay long, I have to take it out on the color :D
Yeah ;D I tried chocolate brown and also some fun colours like red, pink or purple (not the whole head though) but I'm always coming back to my signature colour - light blonde. :)
9. Do you have a pet peeve?
Lots.. ever had a piece of aluminum foil touch your teeth? Just thinking of that makes me shudder and ..ew!
I really really don't like people who are coming to sit with me in one compartment in the train even everwhere else is free, I just don't understand it and it's kinda creepy! And I get goosebumps when I think of a wooden icecream stick rubbing between my teeth, ah I hate it..
10. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
No, sadly not. I'd LOVE to have glasses, but unfortunately my eyes are too damn good.. :D
I have glasses but I don't wear them all the time, because only one of my eyes is 'bad'. :D But if my eyes get worse, I really need contacts. ;)
11. Flip Flops: a staple in your wardrobe, or the worst shoes ever?
Hmm something inbetween, I wear them sometimes but I much prefer ballet flats! I don't like my toes so I avoid showing them off :D Not a big fan of peeptoes either!
Yeah I got some in my wardrobe, but I only wear them if I'm going to the pool or on the beach. It's a no-go for me to wear them in public, it just looks weird, even in summer. :D
Our questions for you:
1. If you could only use 2 beauty products for a week, which would you choose?
2. What was your dream job as a kid?
3. Do you like to wear false eyelashes?
4. What's your favourite icecream flavour?
5. Would you rather go out dancing or spend the night in bed with your favourite book/film?
6. Where was your favourite vacation ever?
7. What was the most awesome nailpolish you ever had?
8. Do you look more like your Mom or your Dad?
9. What's your sick/sad -day movie? The one that never fails to cheer you up.
10. High Heels or Converse sneakers?
11. Which three (living or dead) people would you like to have dinner with?
We're tagging everyone who wants to be tagged :D
Let us know if you did the tag, we'd love to read your answers!
This was fun =)