Tuesday, January 24, 2012

crazy good times

Hey lovelies!

Just a little eye candy today, brought to you by the essence crazy good times LE.
I actually bought 4 pairs of the lashes *oh my*


I have to say, I don't wear falsies that often, especially crazy stuff like these, but I just couldn't resist! Aren't these awesome? And yet, affordable. 2.75€ a pair is pretty fair compared to most other brands.

I bought 01 glitterastic , 02 paradelade , 04 candyction and 05 colourbration.
Love the crazy mashed up names :D
Enough talk, have a look:

 

What do you think?
Sure, they are super crazy but that's kind of the point, isn't it? :D
Are you planning on getting anything from this collection?

xo, Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. I really love them T_T They're not right now in Spain... Please please please.. come soon!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're cute, right? =)
      They should be available soon! I've only seen them in one store so far, the others probably just haven't gotten them yet :)

      Delete