Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Maybelline Fit Me

Hey lovelies!

Have you seen the new foundation/powder etc line by Maybelline? It's called Fit Me and is designed to match your skin perfectly!
I saw this in the store and picked up a powder to try it after my old one broke.

They have this super cool feature on their website which helps you find your perfect match: try it here!
I just tried it and I actually bought the shade that's supposed to be best for me *phew*. It also suggests the matching foundation, concealer and blush, so if I want to pick those up I'll know what to get right away.

What do you think of this concept?
I like that drugstore brands put more thought into their selection of foundation these days, and that they match their products. I think I might try the foundation after I've used up my current one :)

xo, Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. I don't know it. Writing in my wish list. In Spain sales stars on 7th January... :D muahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Fit Me powder and it works great! Love this post thanks for the help :)

    ReplyDelete