Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Essie Big Spender

Hey lovelies!

Today, Lizzy and I were in the city just to look around and window-shop and we also visited Douglas. Again we were ranting about all those beautiful Essie nailpolishes and I bought two of them, School Of Hard Rocks and the unbelievably lovely shade Big Spender. Yeah I like the name too! ;)

Well, enough talk, I'll show you some pictures.



The colour is a red-violet and the polish has a cream finish. The application was easy with the new wide brush. On the picture I am wearing two coats of Big Spender and one coat of essence's better than gel nails top sealer.

Do you like Essie nail polishes? Do you own Big Spender?

Have a nice evening!
xo, Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kate,

    also das sind so eine Art Mini-Hefeklöße mit einer Taro-Kokosmilch-Füllung. Sie waren super lecker und der perfekte Abschluss für das Essen

    Joe ♥

    >> little girl in big city <<

    ReplyDelete