Thursday, February 16, 2012

MAC Naturally EOTD

Hey lovelies!

I just wanted to show you this quick eye make up I did a few days ago with two of the MAC eyeshadows I bought from the MAC Naturally LE - Summer Haze and Twilight Falls.


I just used the various 'veins' of the eyeshadows to create this look. Other than that I used Manhattan's Gel Eyeliner in black and Benefit's They're Real Mascara.
As soon as I'm able to wear full make up again, I will show you how the blush of MAC's Naturally LE looks worn.

I hope you have a nice evening!

xo, Kate

2 comments:

  1. I love this look, especially the eyeliner. I'll have to check out Manhattan's Gel Eyeliner. I'm also going to search your site for an eyeliner tutorial, you do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      Definitely, Manhattan's Gel Eyeliner is great!
      Unfortunately we don't have a real tutorial until now, but I'll definitely do one for you in the next few days. ;)

      Delete