Saturday, February 4, 2012

MAC Naturally

Hey lovelies!

Today a small black package arrived and I thought I would show what was inside, as it might be interesting for you. ;)


I'm totally in love with the sleek black packaging and the nice black matte paper sheets MAC is using. So classy!

First of all I only wanted to buy the two MSFs from the MAC Naturally LE, but I was too late. Unfortunately. But I think they would have been too similar, so it isn't a bad thing.
Instead I bought one of the Mineralize Blushes - "Early Morning" and two of the Mineralize Eyeshadows - "Summer Haze" and "Twilight Falls".


The blush "Early Morning" is really nice, the texture is so smooth, the colour payoff is amazing and I love the colour, it's a medium-dark coral-red with hints of pink.


The eyeshadow "Summer Haze" is a beautiful beige champagne with a metallic finish. The colour payoff is extremely good and the texture is nice too! A nice to-go eyeshadow for every day. :)


I'm so in love with "Twilight Falls". It's perfect, the name is amazing and the colour is gorgeous. It's something between taupe and brown with a good dash of grey and purple. The colour payoff and the texture are as nice as with "Summer Haze".

Do you like the Naturally LE? Have you bought anything? Tell me!

xo, Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kate,
    danke für deinen lieben Kommentar zu meinem letzten Outfit.
    Der Farbton des ersten Mac Rouge gefällt mir super. Zeig es unbedingt mal wie es im Gesicht aussieht!

    Schönen Sonntag noch

    Joe ♥

    >> little girl in big city <<

    ReplyDelete