Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Essie x3

Hey lovelies!

Yesterday I was at our local DM and as they have Essie for some weeks now, I picked up those three beauties:

* 20 Lovie Dovie - a perfect true flamingo pink
* 47 Sexy Divide - a bold deep purple with hints of shimmer
* 40 Demure Vix - an iridescent cocoa mauve


I'm really in love with Essie polishes, the new brush is great, the colours are amazing and the quality is perfect as well. You need two coats for all of them but they are definitely the nail polishes which stay longest on my nails. :D

I'm wearing Lovie Dovie right now, but I'll show you the other two as soon as I wear them. ;)


Do you own any Essie nail polishes? Do you like them?

xo, Kate

1 comment:

  1. I have Lovie dovie too, and I love it!
    Another stunning color is Bahama Mama, do you have it?

    ReplyDelete