Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MAC Lustre Drops

Hey lovelies!

Long time - no read. I am really sorry for this, but I have been really busy with school and stuff, soon I'll have my finals and I need to study but nonetheless I wanted to show you some things. (:

About a week ago I ordered MAC's Lustre Drops after I saw a great review on Kate's Blog. First I just ordered the shade Pink Rebel but as I've been really amazed by them I also ordered Sun Rush and it is just as amazing as Pink Rebel.




I use Sun Rush mostly to mix it with my foundation to just give my skin a healthy glow and for it to not look so dull. And Pink Rebel I use as a highlighter on my cheekbones, cupid's bow etc.

The formula is really nice and light and not sticky at all because it's water-based and the wear is good on my skin. :)

Both of them are limited edition but not launched with one of the current limited editons from MAC. They are also a relaunch.

Did you buy one of those bronzer/highlighter fluids?

xo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment