Saturday, May 5, 2012

match?

Hey lovelies!
This is just a super short on-the-go post.
Basically it's just a question:

What do you like to match your makeup with?

Do you just put whatever color you want on your eyes or do you look for a matching color somewhere else in your look?


I usually like to find a match.
Today for example I'm wearing a gray top so my nailpolish and eyeshadow are also gray. My sweater's black so I'm wearing black shoes and my earings and ring are both aquamarine/silver.

Is that weird? :D
I guess most of us have quite the collection of eyeshadow/liner/.. colors, so I'd really like to know how you pick one!

I gotta go now, Kate and me are going to see The Avengers (for the second time) with some friends :)
xo, Lizzy

____________________

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked 2
- Tease (blended along the crease and applied to inner corner and inner half of lower lid)
- Verve (applied to inner 2/3 of eyelid and outer half of lower lid)
- Pistol (blended over outer half of the lid and into the outer crease)
- Busted (blended lightly into the outer part of the crease)
Max Factor Kohl Kajal 090 Natural Glaze (lower waterline)
Manhattan Gel Eyeliner Long-Lasting Black (thin winged line)
Benefit They're Real Mascara
&
OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment