Friday, September 7, 2012

eotd: orange!

Today I tried wow it's orange! and I really like it. This is such a lazy look and yet really out-there :)
All I did was cover my entire lid with the pigment and then lined my eyes all black (liquid liner and then black kajal on the waterlines, set with some black eyeshadow), that's it!


Now in these photos I definitely get the orange thing, like I said here, however when I look in the mirror it's more pink - it's all in the light! The more light, the more orange the pigment looks, keeping it interesting :)

I have to say though, this is a really unusual color and I probably wouldn't wear it all-over like this again unless I'm really going for this kind of whoa-what's-on-your-lids? kind of look again :D In combination with another color or as a pop of color/highlighting thing this will be fantastic!

Essence Pigment 06 wow it's orange!
L'Oreal Super Liner Ultra Precision
MakeUp Factory Kajal Definer 01
Urban Decay Blackout eyeshadow (Naked2)
Astor Big&Beautiful Ultra Volume Mascara

1 comment: