Saturday, March 9, 2013

p2 Sand Style Polish

Hello lovelies!

It's been half a year since we posted anything and we're very sorry about that, but we want to make a fresh start with a completely new blog layout and some new products.
Of course we didn't stop using make up at once, we still bought and tried new stuff and we will surely show you all those amazing things. :)
Today I want to show you a nail polish I bought together with a few other colours yesterday - the newly launched p2 Sand Style Polish.

As soon as I saw them, I couldn't keep my hands off all the colours, so 010 adorable, 020 lovesome, 030 seductive, 040 illegal as well as 050 confidential hopped into my basket. Unfortunately 060 Strict was out of stock, so I have to get it next time. But don't worry, I will. :D
Soo, to start off, this is 010 adorable, a cute baby pink with a lot of glitter. Definitely feels the most girly. ;)

With flash.
No flash.



 Have you seen and tried out the new polishes already? Do you like them? :)

xo, Kate

4 comments:

  1. I wish P2 was available here. I like the effect of this sand style polish. Is it LE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where do you live?
      Yeah it's really nice, at first I didn't think I'd like it, but it's cool. :)
      No, they are in p2's regular range. :)

      Delete
  2. Where do you buy P2 polish? I googled but didn't have a lot of luck. I am in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - ehrlich? Das ist ja doof. Ich habe bis jetzt noch überhaupt keine schlechten Erfahrungen mit den LE-Pinseln gemacht. Liebe Grüße Milena

    ReplyDelete